Your home reflects your personality and who you are! More than your clothes and speech, your home is a true depiction of what you believe in. Here are a few tips on how to incorporate the same into your humble abode:
- Start with your color scheme: Start with a color that makes you feel good when you look at it! Think of a good combination that suits your tastes and then take it from room to room. Make sure to match neutrals with darker shades.
- Amplify neutrals with texture: Keep the neutrals as they are and avoid using jarring contrasts. Instead use different textures to enhance the feel.
- Metallic finishes add plenty of sparkle: Another great idea that is slowly gaining ground amongst interior designers is to add metallic finishes to the existing colors. It is also recommended that in the absence of metallic finishes add metallic accessories to enhance your look.
- Pile on the pillows for extra luxury: Throw on extra pillows for that plush and luxurious feel. Moreover, make sure that the throw pillows match the palette of the couch or the bed but contrast each other. Eg: Dull grey couch with blue and navy blue pillows looks plush and luxurious.
- Use area rugs to soften hardwood floors: Wooden floors are in vogue but it can be tricky to find furniture and fixtures that go with it. You can get rid of this problem by softening the tone and feel of the hardwood floors with a throw rug. Moreover, you will also have created an additional seating space in the process.
Photos: Sample Flat photos of our residential project Bella Casa.
For details about the project, visit: Click Here